Lou's Crayola Celebrity Challenge

This is now the place to find the latest news on my Crayola Celebrity Challenge - ooo... exciting!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

31 Jan 06 - Status: 11

It's been, what?, 12 days, since I last Crayola'ed. And I'm already getting restless, already worried that I may fall behind and not succeed. And yet I'm already 46% of the way through, with only 2 months gone. However, those 12 days (has it really ONLY been 12 days?!) have been far from wasted. A trip to Silverstone for F1 testing, complete with paddock pass, is currently in the final stages of being processed. This should guarantee a few more autographs... the coolness of who I get to be determined simply by who turns up. The prospects range from the very exciting (top name racers) to the ridiculously thrilling (Zonta!!!! eep!!) to the possibility of me being arrested for violence (a certain German).

I've also got tickets so that I'll be in London for the first weekend of March. If Hammond's 5o'clock show is still filming, I'll go to that and try and grab him. I'm seeing Tim Minchin's show on the Saturday, but he's not FAMOUS enough yet. (Oh - Speigeltent and chips flashbacks!) I'll have to have a think and see who else I could find that weekend.

Still planning on getting a few footballers to sign sometimes. Got my sights set on Shearer and Owen, simply because they're the biggest names. I want impressive signings!

Annnnnddd... yeh... that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home