Lou's Crayola Celebrity Challenge

This is now the place to find the latest news on my Crayola Celebrity Challenge - ooo... exciting!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

14 Feb 06 - Status: 11

Silverstone Testing in April has been BOOKED. This could do WONDERS for my collection. Or it could all go wrong and not. Either way, I'm DAMN excited! A letter has been sent to my Leader and King, Danny Wallace, to see if he'd join us for Tim Minchin's show next month... and become my #12 in the process. If you don't ask, you don't get. Hammond's show isn't filming in March when I'm down - bugger. There are no book signings in London that weekend either. Can't find any details of book signings in Newcastle in the near future either. Apparently Derek Acorah's in Southampton on the 18th though. Damn, I've already got to be in York and Newcastle on that day... I can't fit Southampton in there too. Bugger it.

I just found out that the University of East Anglia (I think that's where Zoe's at... Zoe... where are you?) has a 'festival' thing in July... meaning: Richard E Grant, Margaret Atwood (had to do one of her books for A-level, hence, hold a bit of a grudge), Matthew Parris and Julian Clary. Hmmm...!

The Mighty Boosh is in Newcastle at the end of this month... very tempted to try and find them... wonder if I can talk any of my uni friends into that?

Next month, or maybe April, I might actually attempt to find some footballers too. Oh, and Jonny Wilkinson.

Any other ideas??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home