Lou's Crayola Celebrity Challenge

This is now the place to find the latest news on my Crayola Celebrity Challenge - ooo... exciting!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

22 Feb 06 - Status: 11

OK, this is how things are panning out for potential signings:
  • Several chances lined up to get Leader/King Danny Wallace. There's no escape for him, I'm afraid.
  • Mighty Boosh will be in Newcastle 16 March. I've not got tix for the show (boo).. but I might try my hand at finding the guys.
  • Footballers. One day I *will* get a couple of the Newcastle squad.
  • Jonny Wilkinson. Must find out where the rugby training ground is or something... but he's gotta be findable, right?
  • Does Tim Minchin count????? What do you think?? He's back in the UK (HURRAH) and has been back in all forms of media - newspapers, radio, tv... - one review claims that he good become bigger than the likes of Harry Hill or the Boosh (*wow*)... but he's not yet, is he? I may save him up for Edinburgh... He should be better known by then. I find it hard to judge... coz he's just Tim... and people know about him because I've instructed them to go see him.
  • Formula 1 Testing at Silverstone, April 25th. I can't wait. If I get even just one more driver out of that, I'll be SO excited. Especially if it's Zonta or Wurz! *goes all unnecessary at the thought*
  • General celeb finding at Edinburgh Festival. If the Umbilical Brothers show up, and I can find them, they're a given. Other than that, will just have to see how it goes. Shouldn't be too hard though.
  • General celeb finding at the JH Karting in November. There should be at least a couple of guys there that I've not got to sign yet.

That should bring me up to 20. If I get one for each of those bullet points (far from guaranteed). That leaves an ever illusive 4 left. I think I need to seriously think about that festival thing at Zoe's Uni in July if there's a chance that I could nab Richard E Grant and Julian Clary. That'd be pretty cool.


Apparently Johnny Depp's filming in/near York again soon. With Angelina Jolie. How much do I hope that that's before the end of November??? That'd be the COOLEST THING *EVER*.


If you know of any other easy autograph opportunities, please let me know. Ta! I can't wait till I get #12! I miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home