Lou's Crayola Celebrity Challenge

This is now the place to find the latest news on my Crayola Celebrity Challenge - ooo... exciting!

Monday, November 27, 2006

FINITO!

November 26th 2006 - The Final Day of the Challenge.

#24 - TED KRAVITZ - from the ITV F1 crew - dandelion crayon.

Me: Ted! Can I get your autograph.... in crayon?!
Ted: Oooo, can I use pink? I bet everyone wants to use pink, right?
Me: Nope - Johnny used pink, sorry! You're the last one - you don't get a choice - you're yellow.
Ted: (disappointed) oh, ok then.
Me: You can draw too, if you want!
Ted: Ooooo... ok.... what should I draw? What's yellow?? What can I draw that's yellow?
Me: I dunno. (ever helpful!)
Ted: Oooo - I know!!! A banana!!!!!! ............................. no.... actually, I can't draw bananas...... ummmm....... ohhh!! I know!!...

He then proceeds to draw a little desert island beach scene (complete with palm tree and stick man on deck chair) - and happily writes "SAND!" underneath.

Which I think is a pretty satisfactory end to all this silliness. A drawing of sand. That's GENIUS! :D

So, there we have it. Precisely as originally planned.

24 crayons. 24 celebrities. 12 months, to the day.

DONE.



Next!! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:37 am, Blogger Simon said...

Good grief... this seems like yesterday, and yet this was just before K4. THREE YEARS AGO?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home