Lou's Crayola Celebrity Challenge

This is now the place to find the latest news on my Crayola Celebrity Challenge - ooo... exciting!

Friday, May 12, 2006

11 May 06 - Status: 19!!

Went to Birmingham for Danny Wallace's bookreading of Yes Man... I got to hang out with Joinees, eat cake, have my name remembered by Danny, chat to him about the Boosh (he called Noel a bastard for breaking Rule #4 haha), he admired my belt, he signed my copy of Yes Man, and he chose the green crayon and signed THE Book, and then he also drew Nelson Mandella on a Jetski. Check out the Rules blog below to see why. But, YAY!

It was great, and I could write about it for hours, but I'm knackered. You get the main point that. Wallace. Daniel Frederick. Green Crayon. Nelson. Jetski. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home